Rain generally makes your funds available in your account as soon as payments clear. Since Rain partners with various payment service providers in different geographic regions, the timing will vary according to your location and the payment method used.
You can see the status time of your orders at any time by clicking on the specific deposit on your transaction history page.
To connect your bank account and initiate an Easy Deposit:
- Log in to your Rain account.
- Go to your Portfolio page. Click on your AED fiat account.
- Click on Deposit.
- Select Connect your bank under Easy Deposit.
- Select your bank from the list of banks provided above.
- Log in to your bank account using your bank account credentials.
- Approve and provide your consent to our payment service provider.
- Select your bank account which you want to make the transfer from and click continue.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click on Deposit.
- Enter your OTP that your bank sent you via SMS and/or email and click on OK.
- If the transfer was successfully initiated you will see the Deposit Confirmed screen with your transfer details and status.
If you want to learn more about how your bank account information is protected, see here.
Currencies: Currently we support only AED.
- Citi Bank
- Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Emirates Islamic
- ENBD X
- HSBC UAE
- Mashreq Neo
- Mashreq Al Islami
- RAK Bank
- Standard Chartered
We will be offering additional banks in the future. We appreciate your patience and support.
Payment service provider
Note: When connecting your bank account and initiating a transfer, only English is supported during the flow. Currently, our payment service provider only supports English. We are working with our payment service provider to include additional languages.
Note: Easy Deposits require 1 Business day for your bank to process the funds and to be made available in your Rain account. Some banks such as ENBD may require a period of 24 hours after you connect your bank account.