At Rain we strive to offer our customers the best support services. Our support is 24/7 and is available through our official multiple channels in both Arabic and English.
You can contact our official customer support team through any of the following channels:
- Email: you can contact us via our Support center.
- Live Chat (website): you can find our live chat button at the bottom right corner of any page on Rain’s website.
- Live Chat (Rain app): for both Android and iPhone devices, go to Profile, click on Contact Us and choose Chat.
- Twitter: you can follow us on our Twitter account and send us a direct message for support.
We guarantee a response within 24 hours through all of our official support channels.
When making a support request to Rain, we guarantee a 24 hour response on all channels. When reaching out to our support team, you will be acknowledged with a reference or ticket number. We aim to resolve all support problems within five business days of our first response.
If your problem is not resolved within an appropriate amount of time or if you are not satisfied with the solution provided by Rain, you will have the option to file an official complaint with Rain. All official complaints are reviewed by our dedicated team members and are handled fairly, effectively and promptly. Rain will decide and communicate how it proposes to provide the customer with redress if necessary.
You can file a complaint through any of the below channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject: Official Complaint
- Body: please list out your full name, email address and phone number registered with Rain, and a description of the complaint you would like to file.
- Phone number: 00973 13313383
- Mailing address: Office Suite 4201, The United Tower Building 316, Road 4609, Block 346, Manama - Sea Front, Kingdom of Bahrain. P.O. Box 11716, Diplomatic Area post office
All the written complaints will be acknowledged in writing only. All complaints received via writing or email will be acknowledged with a reference number within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint. Final response will be sent to the customer in writing, explaining the position and Rain’s decision within 30 calendar days of receiving the complaint.
Rain’s response time will depend on the complexity of the case. Rain will, however, keep the customer updated with the progress of the case from time to time.
Unresolved Complaint Policy:
If the customer does not receive a reply from Rain within 30 calendar days or is not satisfied with the final decision, the customer has the right to refer the case to the Central Bank of Bahrain’s (CBB) Compliance Directorate within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving the final response. If the official complaint filed by the customer is in response to Rain’s operative Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Rain will respond to the customer citing the official policy.
Customers can contact the CBB in one or more of the following ways:
- Submit the case through the ‘Complaint Form’ on the CBB’s website found here: https://www.cbb.gov.bh/complaint-form/
- Call the CBB’s Consumer Protection number +973 1754 7789
- Write the CBB at the following address: Central Bank of Bahrain, PO Box 27, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.