Our focus at Rain has always been security-first. We understand that security is a big concern and while we take all the necessary measures to ensure account security, we advise that our customers choose a strong password when they sign up.
To increase the chances of your account remaining safe, we recommend using a password manager to help you keep track of all your passwords, and also generate hard-to-crack passwords. For more information on securing your Rain account, please click here.
NOTE: Rain will never ask you to share your account information such as your password. Do not share this information with any third party.
In case you forgot your password, please follow the steps below to change your account's password:
- Go to the Password Recovery page by clicking on “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your email address that is associated with your Rain account and click “Reset Password”. An email will be sent to you within a few minutes with the instructions to reset your password.
- Click on the link sent to you through email.
- Enter the new password, confirm new password.
- Enter the code sent via SMS. In case you previously installed Authy or Google Authenticator, you will enter the code generated in the authenticator app.
In case you did not receive the email please make sure of the following:
- Confirm that the email address you submitted is correct and does not contain typos.
- In case you do not receive the password recovery email, check your Spam folder or Junk folder.
If you tried the steps mentioned above and are still unable to recover your password, please contact us here.