Withdrawing funds from your Rain Bahraini Dinar (BHD) account and sending them to your BHD personal bank account is easy.
- Bank account in your own name. To initiate a withdrawal from your Rain account to your BHD bank account, you need a personal bank account in the same name as the one you used to register on Rain.
- Personal bank account details. You will need to add your personal bank account details to Rain. For more information on how to add your bank account details click here.
NOTE: Make sure your Rain account name matches your bank account name to guarantee a smooth transaction.
Steps (Rain website):
- Login to your Rain account.
- Go to Portfolio and click on the BHD account which you would like to withdraw from.
- Click on Withdraw and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select the destination bank account and click Withdraw BHD (amount).
- Check the Confirm Withdrawal page to make sure all the information is correct. Click Confirm.
- Enter the second factor code sent to your phone number then click Submit.
- After withdrawal confirmation, allow for 1 business day for your transfer to show up in your bank account.
NOTE: Due to bank policies, local transfers usually take 1 business day to arrive to your account. Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled.