How you can withdraw Bahraini Dinar (BHD) from your Rain Account?
Withdrawing funds from your Rain Bahraini Dinar (BHD) account and sending them to your BHD personal bank account is easy. What do you need to withdraw from your Rain Account:
- Bank account in your own name. To initiate a withdrawal from your Rain account to your BHD bank account, you need a personal bank account in the same name as the one you used to register on Rain.
- Personal bank account details. You will need to add your personal bank account details to Rain. For more information on how to add your bank account details click here.
Note: Make sure your Rain account name matches your bank account name to guarantee a smooth transaction.
Steps (Rain website):
- Login to your Rain account.
- Go to Portfolio and click on the BHD account which you would like to withdraw from.
- Click on Withdraw and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select the destination bank account and click Withdraw BHD (amount).
- Check the Confirm Withdrawal page to make sure all the information is correct. Click Confirm.
- Enter the second factor code sent to your phone number then click Submit.
- After withdrawal confirmation, allow for 1 business day for your transfer to show up in your bank account.
Note: Due to bank policies, local transfers usually take 1 business day to arrive to your account. Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled.