How to increase your transactions limit?
At Rain we follow a tiered weekly limit system. A weekly limit is a cap on the total amount of an activity that you can conduct in a certain period of time. The weekly limits on Rain are calculated on a rolling basis, so everyday, the total of the past 7 days is calculated. There is no fixed start and end date.
Weekly limits exist on the following activities:
- Deposit weekly limit: This is the amount of fiat currency (BHD, SAR, KWD, AED, OMR, or USD) that you can deposit into your account per week.
- Withdrawal weekly limit: This is the amount of fiat currency (BHD, SAR, KWD, AED, OMR, or USD) that you can withdraw from your account per week.
- Trading (Buying & Selling) total weekly limit: This is the total value of buying and selling you conduct per week using bank transfers.
- Card buying total weekly limit: This is the total value of buying you conduct per week using a debit or credit card.
- Tier 1: This is the limit for newly approved accounts on Rain after removing the monthly limit.
- Tier 2: This tier can be requested after exhausting Tier 1 limits.
- Tier 3: This tier can be requested after exhausting Tier 2 limits.
- You start with a BHD 1,000 limit.
- Day 1: You decide to make a buy for BHD 500 (Transaction A). Your limit is now BHD 500.
- Day 3: You decide to make another buy for BHD 500 (Transaction B). Your limit is now BHD 0.
- Your remaining limit remains BHD 0 until Day 8.
- Day 8: It's now been 7 days since Transaction A. Your limit is now BHD 500.
- Day 10: It's now been 7 days since Transaction B. Your limit is now BHD 1,000.
Your current remaining weekly limit can be found on the Buy and the Sell pages of your account.
Note: if you would like to increase your weekly limit, please submit a request here and our team will send you the requirements. You can increase your weekly limits so long as your account has been active for at least 30 days and you have a total volume of 10,000 USD or more.