You can start funding your account by adding your card as a payment option. This will allow you to purchase directly from your credit card without having to deposit money into your Rain account in advance. The card will be billed in the default currency of your account.
We support the following payment gateways:
- K-Net (Kuwait)
- American Express (Kuwait)
- A verified Rain account. If you haven't already signed up, you can create an account here.
- Add your card as a payment option. For more information on how to add a card to your Rain account click here.
- Rain has 0% trading fees for fiat and card buys.
- You can only use a card under your name, attempting to add a card under a different name may lead to your account being closed.
1. Log in to your Rain account.
2. Click on Buy at the top of the page.
3. Select your card from the "Pay with" section.
4. Select an account from the "Deposit to" section.
5. Enter the amount you would like to buy and click Continue.
6. Review the next page to make sure all the information is correct. Click Confirm.
7. Enter the SMS code received and click on Submit.
8. Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your transaction details.
For greater security, Two-Step Authentication is mandatory to complete any transaction on Rain. More information on Two-Step Authentication available here.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.