Rain obtained a Shari’a compliance certification for selected cryptocurrencies by Shariyah Review Bureau (“SRB”). SRB is licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Shari’a Advisory firm authorized to issue Shari’a compliance certifications.
SRB has reviewed Rain’s brokerage service and has determined that the sale, purchase and custodian activities of the below cryptocurrencies are in compliance with Shari’a principles.
The Shari’a certification covers a suite of the following cryptocurrencies:
- USD Coin
- Bitcoin Cash
Verifying the Certificate:
You can verify our Sharia Compliance Certificate by visiting the official website for Shariyah Review Bureau ("SRB").
- Go to the Track Certificates page
- Enter the certificate number.
- To view our Sharia Compliance certificate for BTC, ETH and LTC enter the following number "RIN-1001-01-01-12-18".
- To view our Sharia Compliance certificate for XRP enter the following number "RIN-1001-01-01-12-18-02".
- For Chainlink, USD Coin, Bitcoin Cash, USDT and Uniswap, Enter the following number RIN-1001-01-01-12-18-05
- The certificate details will show and you can download the certificate.
Our aim is to deliver more value with a Shari’a compliant crypto-asset brokerage. Rain expects to enable top-tier family offices, sophisticated investors and Islamic institutional investors to buy, sell and store cryptocurrency in a Shari’a compliant way.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.