Our primary goal is to make our platform safe and secure for our customers. At Rain, we make sure to apply the industry’s best practices to maintain account integrity. In order to comply with the regulatory requirements by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB), all customers are required to complete the account verification.
To complete the account verification successfully, you must provide us with the following additional required information:
1- A form of ID.
- If you provided your passport when signing up, upload your ID card.
- If you provided your ID card when signing up, upload your passport.
- Please upload a picture of the document taken using your phone camera as scanned documents are not acceptable.
- You might be contacted to submit a selfie check if needed.
2- Proof of address. The document must outline your full address and your name. PO Box addresses are not acceptable.
- This could be a phone bill, utility bill or any government-issued document.
- Our customers from Saudi can generate proof using the National Address Portal.
After successfully completing your application, our team will review your documents and update you via email.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.